Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

THE PROPHECIES OF MARCUS GARVEY COMING TRUE,

Marcus Garvey speaking just a few decades  ago :

"THE  AFRICAN IS DYING OUT
and he is going to die faster and more rapidly in the next fifty years than he has in the past three hundred years.

There is only one thing to save the African, and that is an immediate realization of his own responsibilities. Unfortunately we are the most careless and indifferent people in the world. We are shiftless and irresponsible, and that is why we find ourselves the wards of an inherited materialism that has lost its soul and its conscience.

It is strange to hear an African speak in this strain as the usual course is flattery, but I would not flatter you to save my own life and that of my own family. There is no value in flattery. Flattery of the African for another quarter of a century will mean hell and damnation to the race. How can any African leader flatter us about progress and the rest of it, WHEN THE WORLD MORE THAN EVER IS PREPARING TO BURY THE ENTIRE RACE ?

Must I flatter you when England, France, Italy, Belgium and Spain are all concentrating on robbing every square inch of African territory.....the land of our fathers ?

Must I flatter you when the cry is being loudly  raised for a white America,
Canada, Australia and Europe and a yellow and brown Asia ?

Must I flatter you when I find all other peoples preparing themselves for the struggle to survive, and you still smiling, eating, dancing, drinking and sleeping away your time as if yesterday were the beginning of the age of pleasure ?

I would rather be dead than be a member of your race without thought of the morrow, FOR IT PORTENDS EVIL TO HIM THAT THINKETH NOT.

Because I cannot flatter you, I am here to tell you, EMPHATICALLY, that if we do not seriously reorganize ourselves as a people and face the world with a program of AFRICAN NATIONALISM our days in civilization are numbered, and it will only be a question of time when the African will be as completely and complacently dead as the North American Indian or the Australian Bushman". (The words of the honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey)

HOW  PROPHETIC HIS WORDS HAVE PROVEN TO BE.

Which other people are dying out faster today than the BLACK VICTIMS of PLANNED GENOCIDAL ECONOMIC VIOLENCE ?

Which other people better fit the description "THE WRETCHED OF THE EARTH"?

What kind of mental sickness causes a people to view the demise of their race with disinterest, while daily all around them, AIDS, ECONOMIC VIOLENCE, AND INCARCERATION continue to speedily dwindle their numbers at the same rate as GENOCIDE ?

Where is the African nation that is not now impoverished and chained in debt : INDEPENDENT AND FREE ONLY ON PAPER ?

Where is the BLACK institution that is not DEPENDENT on white funding for its survival ?

Where is the BLACK institution whose integrity has not been compromised and corrupted because of its DEPENDENCY on white dollars ?

Where is the BLACK nation whose leaders are not being manipulated like puppets on a string by The White World Order ?

Where in the world and in which country is THE BLACK AGENDA being implemented ?

How can  THE BLACK AGENDA be implemented with NEGROES IN CHARGE ?

Where is the strong African nation to which the Black man may look with pride, knowing that it is a true defender of PAN-AFRICANIST IDEALS, a staunch guarantor of BLACK freedom and dignity worldwide ?

Where are the BLACK people that are not today living a life that is TOTALLY CONTROLLED AND REGULATED by the white Capitalist gang who once used to be known as SLAVE MASTERS, from the time they wake up in the morning till the time they go to sleep at night?

Where are the BLACK people who have not been distracted from the rushing avalanche of racial extinction because their minds have been entrapped in the STUPOR of  FALSE RELIGION, DISCONNECTED SPIRITUALITIES, INTEGRATIONIST PHILOSOPHIES, AND ENTERTAINMENT ?

What kind of STUPOR would cause a people to stand laughing and unconcerned by the tragedy of their own race's continuing demise, deluding themselves that THE VICTIMS will always be THE OTHERS OVER THERE ?

Think about these words that were spoken by one who passed through the horrors of the Nazi regime : "In Germany they came for the communists and I did not speak up, because I was not a communist. Then they came for the Jews and I did not speak up, because I was not a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak up, because I was not a unionist. Then they came for the Catholics and I did not speak up because I was a Protestant. (then they came for the Rastas and I did not speak up because I was a bald-head, then they came for my uneducated brothers in the ghetto but I did not speak up, because I was educated and I lived in the heights,) Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak up."

When will we reach the stage of thinking where the oppression of one BLACK is the oppression of all BLACKS ?

When as a BLACK people will we realize that reservations in the Slave master's hotel are only temporary, and that someday soon we will no longer be welcome to stay ? It is happening in Germany, it is happening in England, it is happening in France, it is happening all over Europe, BLACKS ARE NOT DESIRED.

What kind of  blind hypnotic stupidity would cause a mouse to put his faith in a cat ?

Why are we still clinging to the white man's coat tails and not making preparation for the day when our SERVICES are no longer required ?

What honor is there in an epitaph that says "FAITHFUL SERVANT UNTIL THE DAY THAT HE WAS FIRED" ???

When will we embrace Marcus Garvey's vision of A STRONG AND FREE BLACK RACE NO LONGER BOWING BEFORE THE ALTARS OF WHITE SUPREMACY ?

When will we put away THE DEMONS of

RELIGIOSITY,

INTEGRATIONIST MENTALITY,

NARROW PARTY POLITICS,

and THE PREOCCUPATION WITH  ENTERTAINMENT ?

When will we free our minds from such DEMONS and get down to the business of BLACK LIBERATION ?

Study those DEMONS well and see therein the cause for the STUPOR that presently binds the race IN CAPTIVITY..........

DEMON NUMBER ONE :
RELIGIOSITY, AT THE BUS STOP, STILL WAITING FOR GOD, still putting your faith in the old slave ship "HMS JESUS OF LUBEC" (and some even trying to out-christian Christians)

DEMON NUMBER TWO :
INTEGRATIONIST MENTALITY , AT THE LUNCH COUNTER STILL smiling and hoping for acceptance, still hoping that if you stop thinking BLACK, somehow the ECONOMIC VIOLENCE that causes genocide will stop.

DEMON NUMBER THREE :
NARROW PARTY POLITICS, AT THE ELECTION BOOTH switching FROM PARTY TO PARTY, BACK TO SAME PARTY, killing one another in the name of  POLITRICKS,

DEMON NUMBER FOUR :
THE ENTERTAINMENT DEMON , AT THE FOOT OF THE TELL-LIE-VISION caught up in a world of illusion, allowing your minds to be toyed with by white false gods and the fables of The White World Order, totally disconnected from the truth of your own BLACK reality and stupidly allowying your children's minds to be fed by WALT DISNEY too.

PUT SOME FIRE ON THOSE DEMONS AND LET THE WORK OF MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY NOT BE IN VAIN.
STAND UP FOR BLACK LIBERATION !

RAS JAHAZIEL
                          http://members.aol.com/jahpaint/index1.html

Messages In This Thread

THE PROPHECIES OF MARCUS GARVEY COMING TRUE,
Re: THE PROPHECIES OF MARCUS GARVEY COMING TRUE,

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com