Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Work

Greetings DJ....

By finding this message board is a step in the right direction in seeking knowledge and you will always find ones willing to reason with you on any level.

Ras Christopher's suggestions are all perfect basis to get started on your path to enlightenment. My favorite is when he said "Ask Jah to use the I as a vehicle for good on earth is setting the intent." Yes, everyday give thanks to the ALMIGHTY for the day you are about to engage and ask for HIS guidance. It will soon come in ways beyond your imagination, so long as you are sincere in your beliefs and desires.

Yes, plant a garden even if in the city. It is a "sacred task" that has brought me so much closer to my GOD and my love of RASTA. The feel of the earth...watching nature grow....knowing you created it with the help of HIM....knowing that what you are nourishing your temple with was created by no one but you and JAH's love. Such a wonderful accomplishment.

Help those less fortunate than yourself. Simple deeds of kindness will give back to I tenfold. Teach the youth all you have learned that is righteous and good for they are a mirror to all generations. Lots of help needed there....

Read, Be inquisitive... stand up for all truth, freedom, peace, love and justice and most of all....let JAH GUIDE.

Peace and Respect

Messages In This Thread

Re: Work

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com