Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Work
In Response To: Re: Work ()

Hail Rastafari,
Bredren it is crucial to seek the works, for in service we become the vehicle that Jah needs in this time. Feed the hungry, nurse the sick, care for the elderly, house the homeless.... As the I is learning how to maninfest Jah works share your knowledge with others and plant the seeds of Rastafari in others and Jah will nourish them if it is fertile soil. Bredren start a small garden and give yourself the ancient knowlege of how to bring forth food from the earth. In time this will be the key work of Rastafari when Babylon fall. His Majesty Haile Selassie I says,"Agriculture is a sacred task." Start saving money little by little for a trod to the Motherland where a next level of groundation in the Exodus will come. Keep seeking and the I will keep finding. Be in touch about how the works progress. To awake in the morning and ask Jah to use the I as a vehicle for good on earth is setting the intent. When the action compliments the intent Jah Works are manifest.
An authentic smile can touch the heart of anyone...The countenance of one brighteneth another.

Forward,

Ras Christopher

Messages In This Thread

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com