HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: U.S. Army & "The Daily Challenge"

Yeah Sunz of Man is pretty tight. I liked some of the s*** on "the swarm" compilation too. GZA, "Liquid Swords" is one of the greatest hip-hop albums of all time in my opinion, but that "Beneath the Surface" was wiggledywiggledyWACK.
Who I really feelin nowadays on the hip-hop front is dead prez, mos def, talib kweli & hi-tek, anomalies (all-female crew from NYC), Orishas (Cuban hip-hop in Spanish), Kardinal Offishal from Toronto (ain't heard his whole album though), Black Twang representing me hometown London (though I ain't heard their most recent stuff), and more tings comin up from the underground, where real hip-hop lives... oh and this cat C-Rayz Walz from NYC is off the hook, I jus know him from freestyle sessions at I-fuhget-wah-de-place-name, but I think his album due to drop any time now... so if you is a DJ, look for dem tings and help expose the massive to the light from the underground, seen... And check my suggestions re your post "Work"...
I deh in Cum-Buss-Us, O-Low-O right now by the way. Below is a nex link about John Byrd who Ohio plans to execute on Feb. 19, look down the board an you gon find a post with some addresses to write to to protest this. He is innocent, straight up.

Messages In This Thread

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com