HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Ityiopian/ Isrealite qabalah

Yes I, InI have found the qabalah to be a blessed key for overstanding scriptures and life.
The Tree of Life unfolds light and truth to InI-
Humble overstanding of blessed Trinity YHVH-Elohim Egzibeeir, Yeshua Iya, Ha-yel Seelahsee Iya, > King David/Rastafari represents blessings in malkut, the kingdom seiferot, Yeshua blessing the Beauty/Heart Center which links betweeen the unknowable and the known, and we have I am that I am the vast eyeh asher eyeh, blessed be he. This is the seiferot like the crown chakra (in a way) representing the limitless power of divinity which springs forth from the great no-thing ayn sof. So InI know divinity is 1 in 3 and three in one. manifester manifesting and manifested. father mother son, wisdom knowledge and overstanding, mercy, justice, and beauty (the balance of mercy and justice).
Some of this may be unclear to my idren so I would love to clarify, and check some books on the Kaballah/Qabalah - InI know that the oral tradition of Israel was just as crucial as the written part, so check some books- One I recommend is Kabalah and Exodus- InI give thANKs for the blessings YHVH Elohim, IYeshua, Ras Fe Tar I(another Amharic phrase for the Most High), Rastafari gave InI with the kabalah.

Also InI just read the biography the mission of HIM and the author said HIM used to retire once in a while to study "secret" things which his knowledge of Latin permitted. Hmmm?

Messages In This Thread

Ityiopian/ Isrealite qabalah
Re: Ityiopian/ Isrealite qabalah

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com