Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: time to ACT
In Response To: time to ACT ()

Ises ,
I posted a while ago on the subject of youth worldwide who have done with talking/working positive - them now only seek negative and violence. The I wordsound regarding culpability - truth. I post get little response Iyah, I cannot overstand why.
Personally, InI in South London, UK, struggling to get projects off the ground - especially projects around 'football in the community' - money always a problem but in the UK nuff funding coming forward because the government see the youth anger and them real worried about how it a go - this money does not often find its way to the 'black' volunteers/workers - that is another fight then. A few Ras in the area involved in this thing - also Ras taking Football Outernational - Ghana, Jamaica - helping to set up training and tournaments. It a small thing relatively but South London youths come together to form community through football - often parents get involve too and the I-cess brings a positive stream into their life also.
Blessed Love

Messages In This Thread

time to ACT
Re: time to ACT

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com