Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

To Gman

Greetings and JAH blessings

Sorry I have been slow in returning a post on the child brides issue but I have been busy.

After researching this issue a while back I learnt that hundreds of Children as young as 9 have been taken as Child brides. Many of these girls have now major women problems because of the abuse they were put through as a child as many of them were not ready physically to give birth. Hundreds of these women now have bladder and womb problems and have been dumped by there husbands because of this. They are seen as freaks. The EOC was asked to help in this issue to which they turned away saying that it is not a problem of theres and also many would not speak on the issue.

There is alot of info out there on the subject and also a very good program called Ethiopian Child brides. I am not sure how to get hold of it but if you would like I will see if I can track one down.

Also to Nicholas if you read this. I am sorry you have so much anger in you and for this reason I will not reason with you until you settle down.

RASpect and JAH blessings Gman

Blair
Iheart Militia

Messages In This Thread

To Gman
Re: To Gman

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com