HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Ites Roots womb Mon!
In Response To: Re: Ites Roots womb Mon! ()

Blessed Love,

By what right do you call my faith blind? Do not assume that you are the only person who has looked beyond the cover of the Bible. However, the folly of JAH is so much greater than the utmost wisdom of man. Blind faith and Biblical dogma? I'd rather live my life according to that. And what does your aversion to blind faith say about you? Are you a doubting Thomas? Do you need to stick your fingers in HIS nail-holes to believe? You imply InI are ignorant for InI absolute faith in the Bible. I pity you.

Call my brethren a swine and I have no choice but to react, regardless of his short-comings. InI will continue to burn your idols regardless of their implications in African culture and history. While I am African, my allegiance shall remain foremost to Hashem, the Almigthy God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, as portrayed in the BIBLE. JAH will not let his name be defiled or his history twisted for too long. There shall be no more signs, as His Majesty has come and provided InI with all that InI needs to see, so either let go of your fantasy and accept JAH with open arms and a faith that is not dependant on physical likeness or hope you can build up a good defense against Hashem when He asks you why you have rejected His word. The will of man is futile.

Give thanks.

P.S. Where 2 or 3 congregate in JAH's name, it is a CHURCH. You think a man is chauvanist when he expects a woman to respect the Law. Who is the one who is blind?

Messages In This Thread

JESUS IDOL! ALLAH IDOLS FOOLS GODS! IDOLS FOOL GOD
Re: JESUS IDOL! ALLAH IDOLS FOOLS GODS! IDOLS FOOL
Ites Roots womb Mon!
Re: Ites Roots womb Mon!HolyRollers
Re: Ites Roots womb Mon!HolyRollers
Re: Respect
Re: Respect
Please Read the words of H.I.M.

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com