Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Reality check
In Response To: Reality check ()

Blessings!!

Christ did not say he was the Christ either.

Luke 22:70 Then said they all, Art thou then the Son of God? And he said unto them, Ye say that I am.

And again:

Matt 26:63-64 But Jesus held his peace. And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God. Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Also, most times when referring to His divinity he did it in the third person, as if it was not HIM.

You asked what did His Majesty do during those five years of exile. Bredren, only one can imagine. If you read ur history you will see that the League of Nations started to side with Italy in recognizing them as the official colonizers of Ethiopia. The longer His Majesty stayed in Ethiopia, the more Italy was gaining support of European nations. His Majesty, during his leave, went to all the individual nations of the League of Nations to convince them that Italy was committing war crimes and they should not recognize Italy's illegal occupation of Ethiopia. He managed to gain enough support that when he ascended the throne, we was able to throw Italy out with the support of the League of Nations. Otherwise, my dear bredren, Africa would not be able to claim one country able to withstand the force of colonization. You talk about how many died, trust me, their would have been many more that would have suffered and died if His Majesty did not exercise the cunningness that he needed to. The I should give thanx that His Majesty was astute enough to salvage (Savior) Ethiopia as a Sovereign nation.

Blessings Eternally

Empress Fiyah

Messages In This Thread

IS SELASSIE THE REAL CHRIST OR NOT TELL US ?
Re: IS SELASSIE THE REAL CHRIST OR NOT TELL US ?
Hayl Selasse I My God My King Always
Reality check
Re: Reality check
Re: SELASSIE IS THE REAL CHRIST

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com