HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Interested in theories/Roots
In Response To: Interested in theories ()

Disconnected from roots.

I don't buy Finlander/Norwegian/Russian/German (Scandinavian)shirts either. Rarely attend the festivals... and don't go driving around with 'I'm A Fin' bumperstickers like some do.

Cultural heritage is disconnected from Racial heritage as a whole - to a great degree. Do you agree?

So, since equality is a natural thing ... anything other than it being natural is lie, then I naturally think that african-americans who don't get into these t-shirts or dig back to their past roots/heritage, etc. is the same reason other people from different nationalites don't.

I was at the laundrymat a while back, and they have this t.v. on all the time, and this stupid sitcom USING black history month as the theme came on - I almost threw my laundry basket at it. It just WIPED OUT the truth while appearing to share it.

Tricks on the road

Love, Heather

Messages In This Thread

Interested in theories
Re: Interested in theories
Brainwashment, Gold and Booty Clubs

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com