HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

INNOCENT MAN 2 B EXECUTED IN OHIO

Hello everybody... or should I say "Zion-High Everygoody" rather than "Hell-Low every-baddy" (give thanks to me bredren Binghiman for that one)...
I jus want to let y'all know about this thing that is happening where I stay in Ohio. They are going to execute this guy John Byrd who is clearly innocent (or at any rate far from guilty beyond a reasonable doubt) of the murder he is accused of. The execution date is Feb. 19.
He is some white boy from Columbus, me ain' know nothing about he personally and me don't care two f***s. He could be a Ku Klux Klan member for all I care. If he is, then I will execute him out on the street if he ever test, I don't want the bumbocleat State of O-Low-O to execute him for something he never do.
Perhaps all you strict Biblical literalists and death penalty supporters could take some time out from your Bible study sessions to read about this and maybe even do something about it. After all, your Torah/Bible says that it should take the word of at least least three witnesses in order to put someone to death. John Byrd is going to fry based on the word of ONE person, who doesn't even claim to be a witness but claims that John "confessed" to him (anyone who knows anything about the case of Mumia Abu-Jamal would be familiar with this type of tactic)... ONE guy who is a known SNITCH INFORMER who would say ANYTHING for a "get out of jail free" card...
Here is one link, I posting the other one below.
http://www.truthinjustice.org/byrd.htm
I'm trying to find out what we could really do about this, who it would be best to e-mail, fax, phone or whatever. It's still possible we could stop this thing, or if not at least make A BIG MOTHERF***ING NOIZE ABOUT IT. As soon as I find out I will post more. Respect 2 all.
RASTAFARI LIVE

Messages In This Thread

INNOCENT MAN 2 B EXECUTED IN OHIO
By d way...
Re: INNOCENT MAN 2 B EXECUTED IN OHIO
Kids Tipping Cows
Re: Kids Tipping Cows

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com