HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Brainwashment, Gold and Booty Clubs
In Response To: Re: Interested in theories ()

You know what, I re-reading the post and I waan add this:
I ain't saying that I MYSELF ain't never drunk too much, smoked weed without giving thanks and praise, or been to a booty club (GASP!SHOCK!HORROR! Gregory: I goin to hell for sure now, eh?)
Never have been a Nintendo fan though.
Anyway my point is: Babylon brainwashment is DEEP, ain't NONE of us it hasn't affected to some degree... unless you is a Amerindian living deep in the jungle in Guyana where OMAI ain' reach yet (OMAI is a Canadian company that has a virtual monopoly on the Guyana's gold, who poison our rivers with cyanide or arsenic or whatever they does use to leech out the gold, and who is putting the "pork- knockers"- independent gold/diamond prospectors, a long Guyanese tradition- out of business... I ain' sure why they call them "pork-knockers", I think it's because of the dried meat they eat in the bush- apart from the Italist ones- but I always had this image of them wielding a cutlass in defense against a peccary, a kinda wild-boar type animal we have in Guyana...)
Well I digressing. My point is none of we is immune from babylon mentality, it's been infecting us since we was kids. If we recognize that, then we can combat the infection. That's what I tryin to tell these people who say "Rasta can't be brainwashed" and think they have the "whole truth and nothing but the truth" at they fingertips. When you think you done reach the top of the mountain, that is when you about to FALL THE F*** OFFA IT.
I sayin this with LOVE- ya sight?

Messages In This Thread

Interested in theories
Re: Interested in theories
Brainwashment, Gold and Booty Clubs
Re: Interested in theories/Roots

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com