Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: ..Know Your Place..

FiYaH Fi Blaze and Bun Right Now!!!

"Know your place". What kind of crap is that? Womb-man place is Empresses, Queens, Mothers, Sistrens, Nieces, Anties...so much more. Womb man to the man is love, breddren, that's why Jah gave womb-man to the man. What is this bumbo clot with the Eden thing. You think the womb-man is to blame for us not being in Eden. We are here because we made a choice. The womb-man ate the fruit, what that make her...weak? That means man is weaker because he took it from the womb-man, see it. Do you still see womb-man as low now that I just bun truth inna yah head? You probably nah feel that way when she come lie wid you inna yah bed. But when you look at her life you nah see an empress, but a whore. Craziness! Mother culture nourtured you from beginning, and you repay her with stupidity and ignorance. Let me ask, are you a Rasta? Because Rasta teach oneness, check it out, seems you haven't reach that overstanding yet.

In my 16 years of life, I've seen womb-man treated like trash. Bwoys a play with womb-man like their hearts are toys, it vex me so much. More like men should know their role, it seems they are below, how they can't come to true overstanding of others than themselves. Bro, if woman so bad and below to you, who you lie with, another man? It seems that he would be the only one worthy of you if this is your mentality.

I man can't express how much I feel for womb-man, because it is from womb-man that I first knew love, that's a true gift, that's life.

Empresses, I man say live up and stand tall. Be up there and never think you are below. Rally round the throne of the Most High. Stand at the Highest Heights, this is "Your Place". I man will testify to this. On behalf of the pigs in my gender, I say sorry for the pain and tribulations you had to put up with all these centuries, all through out history. Nah worry bout the pigs, because we all know that the unclean nah stand inna Zion.

Aloha ke akua (divine love) For My Empresses,
Naphtali LIon FiYaH
TTI in Hawaii

Messages In This Thread

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com