Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: How to dread?
In Response To: How to dread? ()

nga mihi me aroha

well...let me think cause its been awhile...

stop combing but wash and dry your hair...please! lol or else your hair will begin to smell and people will not want to come near you lol...

when your hair matts up altogether...split them into their own ringlets...twist & roll at least once a week until the locks begin to form nicely...at this stage you can use hair oil if you like but not too much as the oil will attract dust...

as it can be a long process(approxiately a year for mine to form completely) you can speed up the matting process by wearing a tam...this also reduces dust attraction and any other little thingies...

sea water is also very good for the forming of the locks and helps give a shiney appearance

i hope this is of some help???

pai tou po
manaakitanga na te Atua
JRS!!!

Messages In This Thread

How to dread?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com