HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re:.........LETS GET REAL AND OUT WID DE SPOOKISM.

oops, please excuse me... accidentally sent before finished. Was going to fully say:

I like you NANYA but I disagree with alot of your posts. At the same time I also agree with portions of them.

I understand some of your problems with His Majesty... I mean if He was literally God then why did so many starve to death during the famine, so on and so forth.

But there are just certain things that can't be ignored about His *significance*. I was gonna say divinity and significance... but did not want to tread upon your soul, know what I mean?

Anyhow throw out the dirty bath water and keep the baby.

Yep, no need to be spooked in certain ways, and definetly don't be brainwashed - but I fear Jah. Look around... it's plain to see why.

Have a good Journey, Heather

Messages In This Thread

LETS GET REAL AND OUT WID DE SPOOKISM.
Re: LETS GET REAL AND OUT WID DE SPOOKISM.
Re:.........LETS GET REAL AND OUT WID DE SPOOKISM.
Re: Then again

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com