Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

dis me find pon dr york

Beliefs of the Group

The Nuwaubians believe in living harmoniously with Mother Nature. They do not practice a specific religion, they practice a way of life called Nuwaubu and follow the teachings of their Master Teacher, Dr. Malachi York7. The Nuwaubian Nation of Moors originally started with traditional Islamic beliefs, however, over time Dr. Malachi Z. York has changed the beliefs of the group. The group is said to not have one religion. They are most interested in learning facts and truths of the way of the world. The Nuwaubians consider themselves a fraternal organization consisting of people from all races and faiths, including individuals with Christian, Muslim, Judaism, as well as all other religious affiliations7.

There is a shared belief among most Nuwaubians in unidentified flying objects (UFOs), however this belief is not shared by all the members of the group. It is believed that Dr. Malachi York is an extraterrestrial being from the 19th galaxy, called Illyuwn. York arrived to the planet Earth on March 16, 1970. On this date, Bennett's Comet was visible. However, it is said that this was not actually a comet, it was York's spacecraft. York has prophesized that a spacecraft from the planet Illyuwn will visit Earth on May 5, 2003. The spacecraft will then take a chosen 144,000 Nuwaubians to the planet Rizq for rebirth8.

Messages In This Thread

dis me find pon dr york
Re: dis me find pon dr york
Re: dis me find pon dr york:Kaya

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com