HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: STOP MAKING FOOLS OF YOURSELVES BLACK PEOPLE

Let them know! I been there and heard those fools long time ago, but as soon as i sat down and started asking questions they were finished. They quote just enough to make their points but if you bring in the whole quote they'll be lost, they'll even get angry with you for asking such questions. And who believes them? - The wicked, them that don't want to fear God, them that want an easy way out - but it doesn't exist, so they'd rather listen to false taechings and have false hopes .... But Selassie ain't having it, Jesus Christ ain't having it .... The BEST of the Best ain't having it .... Therefore they ought to take a seat and chill, and humble themselves before they feel the wrath of One and Only Living God ..... It's sad but in some ways funny, i know that they won't listen until the other language is felt. My Dad said to me, "You can't teach a goat a human's language, you have to treat a goat like a goat, and only then will that goat understand." And that means that some people need not to be spoken to because words won't be as effective as a stick ..... You know what i mean? - But they don't even want God's stick, 'cos if he has to start who really knows when he'll stop. The Fear of God is the beginning of all Wisdom.

Peace,

David

Messages In This Thread

STOP MAKING FOOLS OF YOURSELVES BLACK PEOPLE

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com