HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Heather : Leftist
In Response To: Re: Heather : Leftist ()

Oh yes I do have to apologize. Your right though, I shouldn't apologize for what I knew as truth at the time, but remember how I fixated on chasing all the baldheads outta town - and was intolerant of those who did not feel His Majesty was literally God. So, yes I do apologize immensly.

I do remember many of your good reasonings and they were very strong ones too. In conjunction with the ones you've posted here ----- I still feel your too polarized in certain respects, but can understand what your trying to reach and why.

I'm doing fine and if you want to reason with chiozo, you can catch him at the spare board (click on the link below). I recently posted some pictures of himself that he's contemplating using on his CD cover within a post titled 'chiozos pictures' so go and check it out if you feel like it and offer your opinions.

Nice to 'see' you again and keep seeking.

Fight On Love On, Heather

Messages In This Thread

Heather
Re: Heather : Leftist : gman
Re: Heather : Leftist : gman
Re: Heather : 4 all

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com