HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Biblical Homosexuality
In Response To: Biblical Homosexuality ()

So y'all is gay as well?
Unlike a lot of Rastas I have nothing against gay people, only against child-molesters and rapists... it was a faggot looked after my grandmother when she had a stroke with far more care than most of the nurses there so I'm grateful to him for that... but let me ask you this: y'all are always pointing out the contradictions in other people's beliefs, but do you really think your own will hold up to rational scrutiny? I mean, you talk about undercover reptilians who secretly rule the world, hairy dwarves who live inside the hollow earth, and explain that the ape is a product of the sexual union of the "paleman" and a dog... outlandish claims like this demand a little more substantiation than the science fiction movies y'all cite as "evidence"... and while you're talking about words and their meanings, didn't your Dr. Pork, oh sorry York, say that the "paleman" invented the word "god" during his period of exile due to leprosy/albinism (the two medical conditions appear to be synonymous in your thinking, unlike in medical textbooks)... y'all say they made up the word "god" because they loved their dogs so much, since they would lick their leprous sores and have sex with them and give birth to apes... loved their dogs so much that they started worshipping them and turned the word "dog" around into "god".

Ummm... let me ask you this one question. Did they speak English in those ancient days in the Caucus mountains?

Messages In This Thread

Biblical Homosexuality

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com