HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Neter A,aferti Atum-Re (Dr Malachi z york) PROOF!

"Ques: Do You Have Proof Of This?

Ans: The proof appears in my writings. The facts and names of people that have never been known in historical calculation, In
calendar , times and places that are so detailed that it could not have been fabricated . I feel sorry for the people who sit around
and think I have the power to fabricate all of these things. If I did I would probably spend my time writing movies as opposed
to trying to raise the lost souls.

I don’t sit around and make these things up. These are distinct personalities of people or beings, Who have lived in the past or
in other galaxies inter-dimensional at this time called "NOW" who incarnated into me and they relay their messages through me
to you. That is what makes me different from most people. I Am Not A Religious Man. I Am Just A Teacher. I have been
saying this for many years. I am not saying that I am anything special as an individual. I am saying that these power comes
through me and they are distinct beings.

I possessed a number of eight distinctive personalities, There are others. Each one of them represents a certain amount of
information that must be conveyed in these last days and times. Some of their jobs are finished, I don’t hear them anymore.
Some of them represents spirituality, Some of them are healers, historians, Great men and some of them accompanied great
men or are Extra-Terrestrial beings. Often times people have misinterpreted my characters by this and have made up their own
interpretations of who they thought I was."

There is WAY more that can be said than this but as I said he is beyond any web page.

For those who choose to slander and call us names I simply say...

ALL EYES SHALL SEE AND BEHOLD THE LAMB.

THANKS DR. MALACHI Z.YORK!!

Messages In This Thread

Neter A,aferti Atum-Re (Dr Malachi z york) PROOF!
Re: Neter A,aferti Atum-Re (Dr Malachi z york) PRO
Re: Neter A,aferti Atum-Re Gman

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com