HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Ethiopian/Solomonic Tradition of Qabalah

Empress Tsahai a beutifull Aethiopian name. As wise as haar geat great greater great muma Makeda. You seem to be on top of things; with your vast reportoire of Knowledge on InI. I wonder how much of it you have actually internalised and live on a daily basis. In the tradition of Solomon I did seek knowledge' overstandig and wisdom from a very early age. What is your point anyhow; you seem to be vibrating some thing but not coming forward with the fullneess. This reminds me of the IWAH at a groundation, a few decades ago in the presence of Congo Stone, Ras Daniel Hartman, Jah Lloyd and the Hanchards(tailors); plus plus. This elder with his entourage came forward and sat in front of I; at I feet. He looked tired and wary; with eyes downcaste but he was silent yet attentive to I words and what I had to say. He had obviously come to hear I words. At the end of my speach, he said he had a vision being amongsted wasps. I said yes because that was the feeling I had at the time of my experience, for what I was describing to him.And then he groaned in the full feeling of overstanding the of pain of the moment.

Some one then came from the back room and said Brother HOWELL it was only then and only then; that I realised the GREAT GONG was at my feet. I was Shocked and dumbfounded. I became very silent and looked upon him with so much humility awe and love. He had known of me and saw me in his visions and was only there to meet me and confirm what he had seen in his vision

So it might be my turn to humbly sit at a ones feet and learn. Raspect to the honorable Woombman

N.B. I suppose with all this intellectual capital,
InI could develop a lecture series and/or start a
University.

Messages In This Thread

Ethiopian/Solomonic Tradition of Qabalah
Re: Ethiopian/Solomonic Tradition of Qabalah Yes I

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com