Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

WHAT YOUR DONT KNOW ABOUT SELASSIE !!

Selassie the Traitor
I (Dr. Malachi Z. York-El), myself have a personal interest in the travesties of Haile Selassie because he was a traitor. He betrayed my father. It was because of his betrayal, that my father, As Sayyid Al Haadi Abdur Rahmaan Al Mahdi is now dead. Now, this is the real story. After all efforts to keep peace in the Sudan between the Ansaars and the opposing party (which consisted of the Khatmiyya, the communists and the Egyptians) had failed, As Sayyid Al Haadi Abdur Rahmaan Al Mahdi decided to leave the country for Ethiopia. In the year 1970 A.D. he was to meet with Ansaar leaders, many of whom had been exiled, outside of Sudan at Alraduwk Mountain Camp, 22 Kilometers (12.4 miles) east of the Sea of Alkurmuk. Unknown to As Sayyid Al Haadi Abdur Rahmaan Al Mahdi, Haile Selassie betrayed the Ansaars by making this known to the May regime.

An agreement had been reached between him and Haile Selassie, to allow the Ansaars to secretly immigrate to Ethiopia and to maintain training camps on the border; but Haile Selassie betrayed the Ansaars. He informed the British government who worked with the Americans and the Anglo-Egyptians, who he had always had a pact with, of this plan. On the way to the border, on March 31, 1970 A.D., a police force surrounded as As Sayyid Al Haadi Abdur Rahmaan Al Mahdi and his companions, Sayfuddiyn Anaji and Muhammad Ahmad Mustafa.

As Sayyid Al Haadi Abdur Rahmaan Al Mahdi was shot in his right leg, his two other companions were assassinated, and their bodies were buried in Aldown Valley (near Bawu in Ingasana Mountain). The police then took my father to jail. Haile was informed that he was there in jail and there is where the alleged god, Haile Selassie, ordered my father's death. He was shot repeatedly in the back of his head. His body was later taken to the same place where they buried my father's other two companions.

Messages In This Thread

WHAT YOUR DONT KNOW ABOUT SELASSIE !!
Re: WHAT YOUR DONT KNOW ABOUT SELASSIE !!
As Sayyid Isa Al Haadi Al Mahdi Selasse I Is God

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com