HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: "The white man is the Devil" = POISON!

Sheesh dun, I was trying to let the fiyah chief know what you were really saying cos it seem like he didn't read the post close enough. And just making the comment that the part about the white man not being the devil kinda make me think, "Tell us something we don't already know."\

I appreciate that you have strongly held beliefs and feel it's important to get them out to people, that's why I refrained from commenting on all your Nas is the antichrist stuff and so on. Been there, done that, and you said once, "If you don't agree with what I'm saying then leave it alone", so I was trying to do that. Nas is not my personal buddy or anything, I don't really care if you want to think that he's the antichrist. (Though I hope nobody reads your posts and takes it upon themselves to try to assassinate him or something).

If you REALLY want me to talk about the nas thing and so on, I could re-post that "Could it be Jr. Gong?" thing I put up on another board... I thought it was quite funny myself, for those who can take a joke... but I don't think you really want me to.

Go ahead and keep preaching what you believe in, I'll preach what I believe in, let's just leave it at that.

Thanks for (partially) taking back that old "devil" comment about me.

What's your favorite 2Pac album? Mine is his first "2Pacalypse Now", maybe the music and production ain't as tight as some of his later stuff but I like the focus of his message on that one, it seems like later on he got a little diverted into the whole blingy-blingy and East Coast/West Coast thing, probably due to Suge's influence.

Well peace out.

Messages In This Thread

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com