HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

the endless debate....

Well Iya ....Sellasie I being Divine or not is a senseless issue beyond what is fact...If Sellasie I
denounced his divinity..He had good reason to...For Sellasie was someone who had strong morals about all he did...maybe worshiping a man doesnt help us become better...Love is the only way to God...even Christ said in Revelation...See that ye do it not (bow down)for I am thy fellow servant...look at the Dalai Lama ...many monks say he is the reincarnation of Lord Budda...
yet if you ask the Dalai Lama himself he says he is just a simple monk...I respect those who cant see relation between Sellasie and the Lama...yet they are similar in that millions look to them for Divine guidance...Christ said I seek not my own Glory but the Glory of Him who sent me...the awakening to Jah to I is the discovery that everything is an emenation of Him that is all things...so then everyone is Divine and surely in this sense Sellasie I would agree that all is from the Creator...If we can see our own Divinity...we can see that wether or not Rastafari say he was divine...Him haffe be! the body identification leads to all sorts of delusionment...for our bodies are temporary..yet they house the eternal!
so no to worshiping the body of anyone and yes to worshiping the eternal in us all...what is worshipiing to me? acting towards everything as if it were God Himself...tell ya all man life would be different if we all did that...can anyone claim that they are able to love all as if it were God himself? So why worry if Jah is or isnt...Jah realization is not in the future for how could it be eternal unless it was here all the time....Rastafari Sellasie
In regards to Bob being a hypocrite...Man the man did good why not let Him be...he was a happy loving man!!!

Messages In This Thread

Bob Marley's last days hypocrisy?
Re: Bob Marley's last days hypocrisy?
the endless debate....
the endless debate
Re: the endless debate
Yammayeraba - Stupid Coversation
Leftist The I Will Never Ever Overstand
WTF?
Re: WTF?
accepting Christ....

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com