Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: I met him....
In Response To: Re: I met him.... ()

Give thanks for the response. Like I said to sis. Makeda, is feedback I looking for, cos he coming to my university tonight and he is charging, I waan know more about he so I know if I can give him my money with a clean conscience seen.

I have not yet physically been to Mummaland. I going as soon as finacially feasible. Probably first to either Ghana, Nigeria or Gambia as I have some good friends there.

I don't feel seh every Black person has to go forward to Africa to live, but InI need to at least make a pilgrimage there if possible. I would like to have several "headquarters" eventually, Guyana, U.K. and Africa, and travel back and forth.

Messages In This Thread

I met him....
Re RoJah Steffens
Re: Re RoJah Steffens
on Bob Marley & Baptism
Re: on Bob Marley & Baptism
Point taken, Makeda, give thanks, Raspek *NM*
Re: Point taken, Makeda, give thanks, Raspek

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com