HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

NO time to Jester, Natty 1892-2002

Greetinhs in the name of I and I Ivine HIM.
It's written that israel are ye not a decendent of the ethiopians unto I. Can Leopard change his spots or and Ethiopian the color of his skin. I haven't been n this board for an Iwah. It's so amazing to see how men and their intention is constantly trying to circumspec and (n-full- trait-or) infiltrait the doctrine of fari with all their hypothesis, intellect and their belief and mis conception all to no avail. The throne of judgment had already been set His Imperial Is the Iternal king of creationall nations bowed and confessed that he's the one. All nations call him blessed and glorious king of creation. to all that Rastafari doesnot concern sease and sekkle and for the I them just dismiss.I and I know that in these last days that many will try to make contention with them that Ibrace the Iternal king of creation. The responsibility of the earth and creation runnings is of HIM. who no Blak nah go blak again. and to those Anti-Rasta entity that tend to have personal matches on this rasta sites , P.s. please bite the bullet and exchange numbers and tough it out over the phone. Rasta got a job to do and I and I have to fulfil I and I mission. Give thanks unto rastafari, Haile selassie i. no carnal mind cane enter into the kingdom of Rastafari. Keep on knocking but ono can't come in ... Find another site a don'T DIS Rastafari. Before you were ever aware of I and I fullness.InI been there If it's not for the Ileave I alone.Share the knowledge and not the belief. Rasta don't believe I and I know that His Majesty Is the King of Glory.Al;l nations Iscendend from the African race all nations and dieties has it's emmination from the african alkebulan culture , there's no such things as Rasta belief it's rastafari faith. Remember if all things begun in ehtiopia and then migrated elswhere, question where did every thing come from. and if ehtiopia is the beginning of all life and to this day there are no other confirmation other than ethiopia , His Majesty is the fulfilment of that creeation of the beginning and end.All gods diety from BUdah, to Zeus to jove to Krishna even the prophet mohummed has ethiopian roots.Has any ever ask them selves why everything begun in ethiopia and is it mere coinence that Rasta Hail,Haile Selassie I the returned devine... Ever wonder why out of all places in the world why is it that it was in the caribbean that most natives had haile haile selassie i as the strar of David. why? is becauseTHE 400 YRS IN THAT REGION ,OR DOES IT SOUND SIMILIAR TO THE COVENAT THAT WAS MADE TO ABRA-HAM BEFORE the sacrifice of his son.Worship god in truth and in spirit noe every on ehtat say lord shall enter, not every brother is a brother same as all sisters, Rastas is always Rasta, Non rasta is jus that.

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com