Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Rastafari Symposium in NY .... June/July 2002

SEND INI CO-LABOURERS & CO-WORKERS IN RAS TAFARI

SELAMTA - TENA YISTILIGN to All
BIRHANINA SELAM - LIGHT AND PEACE!! This is our FIRST ATTEMPT at a regular LOJ Update & News! Many people who are getting involved and even just reading the wealth of knowledge and information which LOJ_Services are offering the RAS TAFARI & Ethiopianist communities. We will try to do a summary like this which will be call a MONTHLY REPORT or a STATE OF LOJ address to ministers, members and others who seek the Alpha & Omega - The Truth!

Alpha Omega = AW in Greek - sound "awo"
AWO - Yes/AFFIRMative in Amharic!
A.W.O. - AEthiopian World Order, aka NEW AGE OF H.I.M.
A.W.O. - AFRICAN WORLD ORDER

I will take any personal or private questions or comments at:
ilamaNATI@aol.com

selamina fiqir
peace and love
RAS IADONIS,
loj_exe

JOIN LOJ_GLObal -
Visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LIONOFJUDA
Sign In and Check links on LOJ_uk, LOJ_eu, LOJ_usa
as well as LOJ_MED for the New Ras Tafari Medical Response Ability!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this LOJ UPDATES & NEWS - FEB. 2002 Vol. 1 issue:
NEW RULERS OF THE EARTH
The KEYS/KEY EVENTS 2001-2014
INSTALL NEW RAS TAFARI SOFTWARE
WHO IS A BABYLONIAN = SERPENT PEOPLE?
AYMERO = GNOSTIC/intuition
THE SEVEN SEALS AGAIN REVEALED IN THE WEST
NO MORE WEEDS...
MAY 5TH 2000 was H.I.M. & Iadon's warning!
RASTAFARI SYMPOSIUM 2002

NEW RULERS OF THE EARTH
As the NEW RULERS OF THE EARTH, INI Rastafari must seek to establish better relations amongst ones and ones whom may be called "Rastafari States". Yet at the same time we must not tolerate IGNORANCE- because H.I.M. has warned us by example not to. In this endeavour Education is Paramount and the Proverbial Key. Yet, there are few PREREQUISITIES that have to be made clear and discussed. FIRSTLY, Education abroad is a poor substitute for Education at home! This means that each Mansion or "dwelling" in Rastafari must be about the RAS TAFARI PRE-REQUISITIES such as:

The KEYS:
AMHARIC EDUCATION 101
H.I.M. BIBLE - THE BOOK OF THE SEVEN SEALS!
THE ETHIOPIC PSALMS OF DAWIT

The KEY Events:
THE SABBATH B4 THE SABBATH (2001-2007)
THE KING'S SABBATH (2007-2014)
the results will be a 1,000 period ruled by 12 Ras Tafari Kings and One Queen called:
THE ETHIOPIAN RENAISSANCE

INSTALL NEW RAS TAFARI SOFTWARE
No prophecy of ini has yet to fail because it is based upon the BOOK OF THE SEVEN SEALS: LOJ and INI are building a RASTA_loj as we enter the NEW Millenium is a few years (according to Ethiopic Calculations). Men and people still are guessing and wondering about the obvious while we are raising GENERATIONS OF RASTAFARI GENEPOOLS to come!!! It will sound crazy to many ones who aren't prepared! Yet as we say DON'T BE SAD, BE GLAD! DON'T GET MAD, GET PREPARED!!! Truly every word that has gone forth from the LOJ must be reckoned with in this Aeon. As far as the NWO? Well, we know it exists and it has a job to do. In fact, the NWO ushers in the RAS TAFARI MILLENIUM of LIGHT & PEACE! Some may find that hard to believe yet KNOW IT, IT IS TRUE!! There are faithful Rastas of many nations. In fact of ALL NATIONS! It is to this collective and community that INI TEACHINGS OF H.I.M. Ministry is aimed. We have labouriously announced and brought it to fruition. Now what's left to do is TO BUILD, TO BUILD A NEW!! Yet, we must begin to establish ORDER! This is the MISSION OF THE LOJ to re-establish the CORRECT RASTAFARI SOFTWARE and remove the buggs and gliches from the EArth HardDrive. These are the kinds of "proverbs" we use and INI give. We are in a TECHNICAL age of Science & Technology. Actually the "spuritual laws" as understood thus far is the REAL CREATOR of what we see and think we are experiencing. It is a Matrix yet most, even the very Rulers of Babylon, the Serpent People are un-aware of certain few facts because they deny IE-SUS KRISTOS in spirit and truth and thus they Crucify H.I.M. again in this time!!!

WHO IS A BABYLONIAN = SERPENT PEOPLE?
Our linking of David Icke with our ILAMANATI site at http://geocities.com/ilamanati reflects our commitmant to His Majesty's Word and Works! Simply put, BABYLONIAN = SERPENT PEOPLE! We must speak the truth YET we must get to KNOW IT! This is why I have brought the TRUE GNOSTIKOS or Gnostic Branch to light in this day and age. Many historians and so-called scribes and scholars are mistaken about the Gnostic like they were about the Ethiopians and "Black" people in general. MOST OF THE MIS-INFORMATION ON THE SO-CALLED GNOSTICS WAS WRITTEN FOR OR BY THE VATICAN! So go figure? FACT, THE NINE SAINTS OF ETHIOPIA, who were they? What were their influences and why did JANHOI allow them to be the "seedbearers" of religious culture for Ethiopia during the World "Chrischen-ization" and not any Roman Catholic?? I DO NOT DEFEND ALL OR EVEN MOST so-called "gnostic" beliefs! Yet, INI RECOGNIZE THAT MANY OF IESUS TRUE FOLLOWERS WERE CALLED "NAZARENES" as well as GNOSTICS!

STUDY & LEARN ABOUT THE REAL "ROOTS OF RASTAFARI", simply and to the point! READ THE RASTA BOOK CALLED "ROOTS OF RASTAFARI" By Virginia Lee Jacobs!

AYMERO = GNOSTIC/ intuition
LIKE BERHANE SELLASSIE (Bob Marley says)- BELIEF IS WHAT MASH U UP! One must KNOW/INTUIT what they KNOW! If being a "believer" and not knowing/LACKING INTUITION.... that is called A-gnostic/Agnostic-ism. This is the FAITH of the world and most "chrischens". And, alas.... This is called IGNORANCE or simply "Being NICE!" We cannot tolerate that sort of behaviour in the face of grave circumstances that challenge the will and resolve of Humanity. YEARS AGO, we spoke to the Rastafari Community via our first LOJ publication called "A'EMMRO" at first until issue #29 (completing a level) and then "AYMERO" as we attempted to bring to light THE 30 PARABLES OF I-ESUS!! These are the RAS TAFARI and hence true NAZARENE and even "Nazarite" basis in the sense of the Basic Teachings of the Kristos - Ivine Love!

THE SEVEN SEALS AGAIN REVEALED IN THE WEST
Throughout the years, especially since the year 1991 - WHEN THE SEVEN SEALS WERE AGAIN REVEALED IN THE WEST - 30 YEARS AFTER H.I.M. - 1961!! All this was unknown to I in the fullness that it became known afterwards. How was I to know that it was entrusted into I to be the Revealer of the Seven Seals - according to Revelation 5 Verse 5. Although many still doubt the blessing/burden that it is many have been shown the truth for their own. It is our hope to share these great blessings and LOJ's AMHARASTA-ization of the RASTAFARI MOVEMANT. We have come to the point in RAS TAFARI ORDER when we must go to a HIGHER LEVEL. Many oppose the LOJ Mission and the works of I, Ras Iadonis due to the fact mainly that what INI is requiring of ones and ones is to change and get rid of all the customs and traditions that are INCOMPATIBLE WITH RASTAFARI and the NEW AGE OF H.I.M.

NO MORE WEEDS...
Too often we get all caught up in what I call "Babylonianism" which is worst that a pit full of snakes! I say this because we being to program the RASTAFARI FIELD CONSCIOUSNESS with negatives instead of POSITIVES! We have to LISTEN TO MARCUS "MOSIAH" GARVEY when he warned us that we had need to become more SCIENTIFIC about our "Religious" speculations. Who would have known that a TRUE PRIEST is a HIEROPHANT and that that one is now just a Bible "Thumper", RATHER, A TRUE PRIEST/HIEROPHANT is one who overstand the symbolic logic, the mystical/metaphysical applications as well as the obvious reference (according to the laws of relevant time and space). Also that for ini as RAS TAFARI we are a NATION or rather as LOJ says "RASTAFARI IS A HUMANITY, NOT JUST A NATION". People have to get this lesson as Rastafari grows on multilevels at one and the same time. This is unlike any other PHENOUMENON in creation since the beginning of the World System even to September 11th!

MAY 5TH 2000 was H.I.M. & Iadon's warning!
WE WARNED THE RAS TAFARI COLLECTIVE as well as the world system that MAY 5TH 2000 would mark radical changes in all EArth and Human movemants. Even the Upper Regions were effected by the ALIGNMENT OF THE SUN-EARTH-GALAXY! People expected to "feel" some 'outer reality' yet that wasn't the nature of the event - it was almost unnoticed and mocked by the ignorant. Still its nice to be nice and better to be intelligent - as I say ;-) Nevertheless, much of those files are circulating online and have yet to be compiled into a volume by LOJ. However, one may find much of the "SYZYGY" or the May 5th Alignment on the LIONOFJUDA Yahoo! Group homepage. Feel free to get a Yahoo ID and log in and download as much as one would like. STUDY AND SHOW THYSELF "APPROVED".... we must all take this to heart and mind along with spirit, soul and mind!

Did you know that according to the specialization of language and thought/concept of the AMHARIC LANGUAGE, the scientific and even meta=physics of the WORD give hints as to the LAW-ABIDING ALIGNMENTS of the 5 Elements!! Yes, heart and mind along with spirit, soul and mind are ELEMENTALS. I remember having been taught the 5 elements which are the same four with the inclusion of SPACE as an element- No one would admit what ini were saying until Babylon's movie "FIFTH ELEMENT" with Bruce Willis. Well, nevertheless I thank the Serpent People/Babylonians because at least they are doing their jobs!

LOJ & INIVERSHAL RASTAFARI INITY - RASTAFARI SYMPOSIUM 2002
We have a SACRED and NOBLE task to accomplish. It is for this reason why LOJ and INI FAMILY OF RASTAFARI will be hosting a RASTAFARI SYMPOSIUM in July 2002 along with the ETHIOPIAN WORLD CONVENTION. The place will be SUNDIAL'S HEALTH AT SUNRISE Bronx, NY camp and site! We will notify all as to the various developments and urge all to JOIN LOJ's regional Yahoo! groups and/or the LOJ_MEDical wing of INI ministry which needs all to help. We are still in the FORMATIVE YEARS yet much grown can, must and will be attained between now and the conclusion of these SEVEN (7) YEARS - THE SABBATH B4 THE SABBATH! These are the "YEARS OF PLENTY" whether one chooses to "believe it or not"! At least in the WEST and many other places these are the years 2001-2007 when the "getting" will be good. At least not until this 3 1/2 or 42 months of America since September 11th - Refer to Revelations 13. We must not fear none of these things that are happening.

REMEMBER THE TESTIMONY OF IESUS!~
KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF JANHOI!!!

GO FORTH INTO THE EARTH!
TELL ALL THE GOOD NEWS OF THE NEW AGE OF H.I.M!!
THE HARVEST IS READY!
PRAY TO ABBABBA JANHOI!
PRAY THAT HIS MAJESTY SEND INI LABOURERS!

O JANHOI, SEND INI CO-LABOURERS
& CO-WORKERS IN RASTAFARI FOR THE I'S NAME SAKE!!!
LINK INI..... See Whar We Got OnLine!
Help INI Promote INI!!!!
VISIT ILAMANATI AT:
http://geocities.com/ilamaNATI
I-Mail: ilamaNATI@aol.com

SELAM~
IADON, loj_mission

Messages In This Thread

Rastafari Symposium in NY .... June/July 2002
Re: Rastafari Symposium in NY .... June/July 2002
Re: Itiful Trinicenter link
Re: Rastafari Symposium in NY .... June/July 2002

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com