HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

how fit can one be addicted to babylon cigarettes?

African/Celtic Rastaman of Guyanese and Welsh parentage. Born in 'Ackney, London, dis-United Kingdom, grow in Georgetown, Guyana, South America. Spent couple years in Caracas, venezuela, and about a decade on and off in the dis-United Snakes of Amerikkka. I love: RasTafari the Head Creator; my African people and all oppressed people around the globe; reading, writing and reasoning; roots music (reggae, dancehall, Nyabinghi, hip-hop, Coltrane, Mingus, Hendrix, Makeba, Fela et al); Jah herbs; home-cooked vegan meals; staying fit. I hate: downpression and downpressors, and the fact that I'm addicted to babylon cigarettes.
I speak English and Spanish and I can count from one to ten in Yoruba (hey it's a start!)
I want to be part of a physical, mental and spiritual revolution to establish equal rights and justice for ALL on this earth... once this is established InI can all live in peace, love and harmony but right now it's a liberation war and I have chosen my side.
H.I.M.'s most influential utterance for I is "We know we shall win for we are confident in the victory of good over evil." No matta what the odds!!!

Messages In This Thread

ADMIN! RASTA and Bob Marley: 21 Years on
Re: Sis Makeda and Bob Marley
Re: Sis Makeda and Bob Marley
Re: RASTA and Bob Marley: 21 Years on
how fit can one be addicted to babylon cigarettes?
Re: Reasoning and Bob Marley
Re: Month of Celebrations in JA
Re:Nazi's and Bob Marley

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com