HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: What about Muhammad?
In Response To: Re: What about Muhammad? ()

I agrre with what you are saying. When I said he did not read or write, it meant he did not write the quran like they said he did. It had to be a colaboration of many. No Jesus did not write it himself either, but he could read and write, as far as we know.

Islam spread through vilonce. Christianity spread through love and compasion until some people screwed it all up. People were not forced to convert to christianity in the early church. Ok yes they were later such as in spain, it was convert or die staying or leave alive. I know that Ethiopia was a haven for Muslims early on, because of their openess to other faith, but it does not mean that they agreed with the faith.

Messages In This Thread

What about Muhammad?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com