Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: What about Muhammad?
In Response To: What about Muhammad? ()

Greets again
This is from MY Messianic view on Islam. I have been to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Somalia. Islam is a submissive religion, not many rights, especially to woman, which brings in Equality and Human Rights for all of Jahs Childeren. I have talked to many Islamic males OUTSIDE there Islamic Country, I see them drinking alcohol, womanizing, some who have eaten pork and having a great PARTY. I have asked many, why do you drink alcohol and womanize while here, but not in your country?(by the way they still took the time for prayers each day, while in the US, some w/ hangovers) ANSWER, I'm not inside my country and when in my country I must follow Allah. So, this points to a hippocritic religion. It doesn't make sense to me that its ok that we drink and chase woman in "Babylon" but when in the "Islamic Country", we follow ALLAH!! Hmmm, Just not Jiggy w/ it. But, Now again a lot of roads lead to JESUS CHRIST, but one road to Jah. Jesus said we must go through the Son(Jesus Christ)to get to the Father, Who is the Son in Islam? Mohammed, but Mohammed is not Jesus Christ. This is my view on Islam in a short form. Do I hate or dispise Islamic people ?? No,I still have friends in Islamic countries, but we Raspect eachothers belief and can have a great reasoning session w/ eachother. This is not intended to offend any and all Islamic males. These are people whom I have dealt w/ while in and out of there Islamic countries and have formed an OPINION of. I read the Bible, they read the Koran.
Peace to you
Natty Bob

Messages In This Thread

What about Muhammad?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com