HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Some paranoid people?
In Response To: Some paranoid people? ()

Greets in Peace
Christianity has stirred a lot of problems in the world, but there are many roads to Christ and one road to Jah. I was brought up christian(Roman Catholic) and don't agree w/ there materialistic ways. I'd rather be called, Messianic (believer in the Messiah, JESUS CHRIST). I don't know what happened to the Catholic faithover the past 2000yrs(other than the Great whore Babylon), but a lot of things they have done are just not right(ie, slavery, money hungry, better than thou attitudes). As far as H.I.M., he is/was a great MAN, very wise and immulated Jesus Christ. Whether he is Jesus Christ come again or not, its still a fact he was a Great MAN and someone who should be looked up to as King David, Solomon and others are. If my bretheren feel he is Jah then let them alone, most of all you won't change them. If you want to plant the seed of YOUR thought do it sweetly and part as friends, but don't expect them to change. We all believe we are right in our eyes, thats where reasoning comes in, but we must reason w/ raspect and not reason to the point of argueing and calling each a bumbo claat or other words of hurt, I feel words like these are just not right to people who are of Jah, NO MATTER what colour or race.

Peace, Lots of Peace
Natty Bob

Messages In This Thread

Some paranoid people?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com