Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Wha de Bible seh...

Jesus de one born in Nazareth...
Qwestion me whan ask, Iyah, yah view de bible as de word of God, nuh true? Selassie did! Me sure de bredrin know de following teachments Selassie followed:

~De hola bible teach dat "there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus" 1 tim 2:5
~dere is many gods fe true...
"For even if there are so called gods whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many gods and many lords) yet for us there is only one God the Father of whom are all things and we for Him and one Lord Jesus Christ.." 1 cor 8:5-6
but by whose name shall we be saved??
"...by the name Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead..."
"nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved." acts 4:10,12
~why Jesus alone??? ~WHO GIVE JESUS DE RIGHT???
"Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth. And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father" phil 2:9-11
~~ JESUS SEH
"I am the way the truth and the life, NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME" john 14:6
"Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many." Matt 24:11
~~EMMANUEL MEANS GOD WITH US, WHAN JESUS WAS BORN HE WAS CALLED EMMANUEL!! JESUS IS GOD IN THE FLESH MANIFESTED..
"In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God ..and the Word became flesh" john 1:1,14
"God was manifested in the flesh" 1 tim 3:16
"he who has seen me has seen the Father" john 14:9
"And Thomas answered and said to Him, My Lord and my God!" john 20:28
~de bible seh bout man unkind, despite man seh him nah so bad....
"there is none righteous, no not one, there is none who seeks after God, there is none who does good, no, not one.." rom 3:10,11,12
"for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" rom 3:23
"For the wages of sin is death" rom 5:23
"The heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked, who can know it?" jer. 17:9
"All we like sheep have gone astray" Isa 53:6
~~~De bible a teach de way to salvation..
"For by grace you have been saved through faith and that not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast"..eph. 2:8-9
"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" acts 16:31
"That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." rom 10:9
~~Wha bout de bible Iyah??
"if they do not speak according to this word, it is because there is no light in them" isa 8:20
"knowing this first that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation, for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit" 2pet 1:20-21
"Every word of God is pure" prov 30:5
"All scripture is given by inspiration of god and is profitable for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.." 2 tim 3:16

~~Iyah from de man CS Lewis, him seh dis:

"A man who was merely a man and said the sort of things jesus said would not be a great moral teacher. He would either be a lunatic on a level with the man who says he is a poached egg..or else he would be the devil of hell..you must make your choice..Either this man was and is the Son of God, or else a mandman or something worse. You can shut Him up for a fool, you can spit at him and kill Him as a demon, or you can fall at His feet and call Him Lord and God. But let us not come with any patronizing nonsense about His being a great human teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to."
from Mere Christianity (1955) pp 52-53

me give thanks fe de reasoning, me send forth more prayers an me wish de I blessed Love
kaya I

Messages In This Thread

All Scoffers Hayl Selasse I is The Almighty
Wha de Bible seh...
Kaya go preach to a Christian...
Re: Kaya preach

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com