HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: The use of expletives
In Response To: The use of expletives ()

Greetings Amon,

I am sure that my last post in response the REPARATIONS... BLACK NATION BUILDING... brought this on.

I do see your point, but can you attempt to understand the importance of what I was saying rather than focusing on words chosen?

This IS another form of brainwashing and reinforcing the belief that everything that sounds nice is true and everything that comes out STRONG is wrong. That is simply fucking not true.

There are people at the 'bottom' that need to be reached. And while everyone is throwing a big party at the top the foundation is starting to rock. Seen?.

This is a good board, but not the best in the world and is quite authoritarian in nature. People cling to it though, for various reasons I'll avoid explaining at this time.

Sometimes you just have to let go of the branch, step off the cliff when the shit gets to thick.

Are you diggen it?

Anyhow, no worries, I'll refrain from this forum because it still serves a purpose.

But be careful and WATCH OUT NOW ... how babylon truly does SNEAK up behind ya.

Everyone now has an agenda and a cause (because now it comes with a paycheck).

SMELLS LIKE STRUCTURAL ADJUSTMENT PLAN TO ME.

Just my opinion.

Jah Bless all that you do, Heather

Messages In This Thread

The use of expletives

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com