Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Ignorance breeds fear and hatred

Blessed!

First of all Rastafari is not a religion nor belief. It is a spiritual path , a trodition.
Definition of religion is re= keep back legion= many in Latin. Rastafari does not keep back many , Rasta free many!

And before you would make someone else believe in you're GooD Book you might wan't to study it yourself. Cause that same chapter of revelation commenting the "144.000 elcected ones" are virgins. So if you had sex in ya life according to you're bible you can never hope to be chosen. So if you had supposedly "defiled" yourself with woman you will not enter you're heaven.

You say " The reason many people become lead astray is because of lack of faith, and lack of knowledge". You did not answer one of at least 8 questions I had for ones wich such Christian minds as you , that proves that you lack faith and knowledge.
You lack faith to even study the origin of your own spiritual thinking, the origin of ya own theology. If you would have faith enuff to even study the origin of the bible and it would lead you a bit deeper than 1500 B.c. straight to Kemet, daughter of Kush. It would show you that the foundation of both monotheism and polytheism lies in the continuation of Kush, Kemet. This would expand you're knowledge through faith, yet you're own weak faith make you deny yourself to gain that knowledge.

The Good Lord you speak of is not my King Haile Selassie I the Highest! My Lord of Lords will never elect 144.00 virgin males to inherit the Kingdom of Zion Mama Kush. I have know space for a Homosexual god doctrine nor for Paul(ine) the one who distorted Yashua's Hebrew philosofy and introduced Greek Mythology ( Ressurection,Zeus,Holy Virgin,Father son and Holy ghost)into CHRIST-insanity.

To say that youre Lord makes people live the way they live is to say that all the evil going on in this world and in the past like slavery, colonialism is your Lord's doing.

Can you possibly answer the questions I posted, if yes please do so and come forward with facts and reason. Don't try and convert I with religious traps!!

Hail Fari !!!
Hail the Black King of Life
Ises to the Mother of Creation

Messages In This Thread

Ignorance breeds fear and hatred

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com