HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: after de post scrip qwestion me a ask...

Hail kaya:

greetings in the iternal word of God manifested in flesh:

First in my views and over standing through the many years in this trod about " Jesus Christ" and His Majesty I have come to a infinite overstanding that His Majesty did love a Jesus livity. But Notice when His Majesty quotes the Bible, He quotes the Livity and example that was left by this Jesus right?. Check It. That livity many Christians do not live up to in these times and this is fact.
So,The true christ livity was reinstated by His Majesty now as the returned eternal word of God manifested in flesh like so called"jesus did".
His Majesty thought I and I about ethiopian Christian LIVITY and other religions too seen.
He came just like the " Jesus" written in the new testament living christly, opening the eyes and directing us as defender of the faith to all
who truely seek to live christly.defender of a christly livity not religion seen.
So when His Majesty Said that he wasn't " Jesus" its because he is not. He is Haile Sellassie the living christ example for all living things on creation. Its a mystical thing when reasoning on Jah because its infinite and also 360. So its an everyliving reasoning. Haile Sellassie is not something you read and say oh yeah thats Him. Its an experience and livity and way of life that makes HIM light of the world. To many he's different things but thats normal for a Godly character to be seen as.
His majesty wasn't concerned about the appearance of "jesus" cause i have pictures of His Majesty with white Jesus and and also black Jesus. He was concerned with truth rights justice love for africans and people alike. The Christly way!The true example of a living Christ or christos or Karast whatever the lable.

The word came black also cause of the injustice that has been put on all races who have suffered slavery. Same thing your " Jesus " did. Its all mystical.

So Christianity is not working fof I and I today because of lables and mistrust and oppression, but no one can destroy a righteous livity and true christ life.
I just tried to explain alittle on the Christian aspects of His Majesty. I man better to reason with in person cause this typing business is just not so easy...
hail the Black Christ.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Messages In This Thread

after de post scrip qwestion me a ask...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com