Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Ignorance breeds fear and hatred

Hail Fari,

It saddens me to see such negative reactions to a mind that differs from the norm, the one way of thinking.
Have Black people espescially of Rastafari really emancipated our thought from Greco-Roman mythology? (Wich is one of the worst forms of mental slavery) Isn't it an abomination for an Afrikan to view His Majesty( the head of Rastafari spirituality) with Greco-Roman eyes?
I see that ones really have problems to bringing the AFrikans principles of the trinity of Life in reality.

There ain't no human being on this planet that could tell another human being how to relate with the Almighty I Omnipotent according to His Majesty saying " No one coulda interfere within the Realms of the Almighty and so on.......

Sometimes I think to my self why the Ethiopian orthodox don't have an Amharic name for the Afrikan Hebrew Isrealite named Yahsua ben Yoseph. Cause with a name comes attributes, character. Why this Greek name of Yesos Kristos or even Roman Jesus Christus for this Afrikan Black Nationalist man named Yahshua who fought a liberation struggle against these same Romans and Greco Colonisers that oppressed the Black nation of Israel.

What would Yashua the murdered leader/King of an opressed people think today of this, while he was willing to die rather than bow to these Uropeons, he would later become stripped from his manhood and renamed in the language of those same conquerors. They colonised the Hebrew concept of the Messiah and fit it to their reality.

With the name comes the attributes and with this Greco Roman name for this Afrikan man is to confuse totally opposite characters of the historical Yashua ha mashiah and the mythical Jesus Christ or Yesos kristos.

I noticed that Rastafari doesn't wan't to come out of this Christ- insanity and Western ghost doctrines. What's even worse is that too many of us have the gone Colonial way by saying that certain AFrikan spiritual systems like the Kemetians are pagan, idolatry, polytheism and all kinds of ism.

I just wan't to know this:

1. What's the difference between the Hebrew teachings about angels ( refering to the meaning of their names like1.Micha-El = Perfection of God

2.Rapha-El = Healer of God

3.Gabri-El = Strenght of God
( Just to name a few)
And Egyptian Deities or Gods like Ptah, Amun, Ra, Ausur, Auset and Heru.
Aren't they all just referrin to different aspects off the allmighty.

2. Was Moses the athor of Monotheism, knowing that Aknhaton initialized it at least 700 years earlier. Did Moses really recieve the 10 commandments from some finger in the sky or did he addopt them from the 42 negative confessions of Maat. Wasn't Moses himself learnt in all the wisemind of the Kemetians as the Bible states and doesn't this include the Egyptian Mystery schools and studied science and theology.
Why did Moses flee after slaying that Egyptian, did the Egyptians have a law that said '' thou shalt not kill''?
3. What happen to the role of the woman within the Godhead. Is Rastafari going on the same trodition to downtrod the divinity of the Mothers of iration. Didn't this Adam charactar have a belly button or did he evolve out of the ground.
4. Wasn't Yashua learn't in the knowledge of the Kemetians since he had to flee there for at least 18jrs? Did he view the kemetians as polytheistic and pagan?
5. Why is the so called ''New Testament" so contradictive to the "Old one".
6. Is the hebrew defenition of virgin the same as the Greek one.
7. Is it possible for a 3 day decaying and rottin body to rejuvinate and restore live to the vital organs of the human temple.
8. Is Rastafari following Paul teachings or HIM Haile I Selassie I the King of Kings.

I jus wish to hail op ones who working to liberate their minds and the minds of AFrikans worlwide to loose of all traces of Greco- Roman homosexual sadistical so called spirituality.

Ignorance breeds fear and hatred.

SANKOFA!!!!

Hail HIM ( His Imperial Majesty and Her Imperial Majesty)
Black Mother and Father perfect oneness in Iration

Messages In This Thread

Ignorance breeds fear and hatred
Re: Ignorance breeds fear and hatred

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com