HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Different Types Of Rasta
In Response To: Different Types Of Rasta ()

Greetings,

Nubian Locks, be them "pretty" and manicured, or NATURAL BONGO ones are both Traditional Afrikan Hairstyles which must be apprecia-loved for their varied beauty. As dem seh, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...I tend to find the BONGO LOCKS to be the most POWERFUL and SPIRITUAL. I strongly disagree with the term "ugly", as it echoes the sentiments of the Black Man's oppressor who continues to consider anything which is BLACK/AFRIKAN and STONG/POWERFUL as negative and repulsive, using offencive terms which DEGRADES US.

ALso, I see that there continues to be MUCH MISOVERSTANDING among Ras Tafari Family members who continue to view our Ancient Afrikan Texts, Teachings, and Principles as "pagan" and "politheistic"...yet the very bible and all its contraditions/lies/perversions are accepted as "The Infallible Word of God"...

How can you reject the ROOT and expect to reap its FRUITS?

Some are the branches, some are the leaves, but InI are the ROOT.

SANKOFA

Messages In This Thread

Different Types Of Rasta
Rasta Fullness
Re: Rasta Fullness
Re: Different Types Of Rasta. Mi ah TTI Ras!
Re: Rootka Zeb Types Of Rasta. Mi ah TTI Ras!
Different And Still The Same
Re: Yes-I Roots Womb(Man)- U hit d nail on d head *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com