HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Want HIM Teachings + Ethiopian History !!!

Most Incient history of Africa goes back to Ethiopia the cradle of civilization, I hope we can all agree for it is prooven biblically, geographically, historically, and also thru anthropology and language. I am aware of some ancient Ethiopian manuscripts from the Kebra and Fetha Negast to Writings of Ezekiel and Isaiah and the Book of Enoch. I read in Genesis that Enoch is the first scribe of righteousness and his books along with the others mentioned, have been preserved in Our incient Ethiopian Geez language and even translated into English in this time. Do any Ones know of any other relevant texts dealing with Ethiopia/africa before the captivity or before 1000 B.C? Not interested in the teaching of Pharoahs.

Have some of His Majesty's Words and Speeches here and there but need to know the widest compilation of HIM teachings out there.

Messages In This Thread

Want HIM Teachings + Ethiopian History !!!
Re: Want HIM Teachings + Ethiopian History !!!
Re: Want HIM Teachings + Ethiopian History !!!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com