HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Pick an Choose Bible!

Me see ones reasonin pon battyism an nuff wikkedness dat a gwan pon de earth, an rightfully so most recognize dat while INI cyant judge alla we overstand it is wrong, as one bredrin a seh Jah judge sodomites nuh true? it is seem easy to overstand dat de Gay lifestyle is a trod dat will lead to misery, heartbreak an it is nah part of Jah plan,it cyant be since it is kansidered an abomination. So in dis case most ones are willing fe agree wit de biblical stance pon battyism. But let INI talk a likkle bit bout Idolatry..den some ones seh me intolerant!! if me seh me nah down wit new ageism, or hinduism or some ting deh, dem gwan seh yah see kaya, she is intolrant, but dat could only be true if ones would den kansider demselves gay bashers by calling out pon sin of the gays, dere lifestyle is wrong..Christians nah bash no body..I woman nah look fe kanverts to a church, me look fe truth, an it is true dat Selassie was an Ithiopian King, while Jesus Christ in the beginning the Word who Was with God and was God! Selah!!

Messages In This Thread

Pick an Choose Bible!
Re: Pick an Choose Bible!
Re: Pick an Choose Bible!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com