HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

LIGHT OF THE WORLD!!

What world is Haile Sellassie I the light of?

Everyone one has a task reffering to the people in this trod(livity)called Ras Tafari in this world that Haile Sellassie is the light of.

And Black liberation will bring a universal liberation for all people alike which is of righteous good. No man can interfere with a next mans plan to liberate a people unless he lets them. And for man to refuse help from outside or inside help is neglecting that light of this whole world. Fear not cause white supremacy has failed all races even its own white. The truth is ever shining that light of the world so dont fear like if truth wont prevail. It will. And across the whole earth as the waters cover the sea and the light that shines on all.

Black liberation...soul liberation...world liberation....niyahbinghi!!!!!!!!
one question I ask to ones in this trod is if Sellassie i is God, Then God of who? A limited group of people have a limited God. But my Haile Sellassie is the light and might of all living things. The manifestation of the eternal Word.......A universal King.........It gives i joy to see chinese, white, spanish, black, and even the dog that piss on babylon walls(if they could praise)PRAISE I LIGHT OF THE WORLD..the same light that shines on I and I daily!!!!!!!!

Messages In This Thread

LIGHT OF THE WORLD!!
Re: LIGHT OF THE WORLD!!
Re: LIGHT OF THE WORLD!!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com