HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Different Types Of Rasta
In Response To: Re: Different Types Of Rasta ()

Isis I,
"when you really study the bible" - Nyahkween? If you had really studied the bible you wouldn't talk like a fool. It seems that all you did is read through it. Next to that I&I have no idea what you are seeking here, you don't want people to write in "slave language" you prefer the slave master's language, you personally find dreadlocks ugly, Selassie I is nothing to you, and so on. Your name does not fit you..pagankween would be closer. As far as I&I got to overstand, this is a Rasta board. Rasta=Rastafari=Haile Selassie I. Since ya nuh love ear slave language I&I fi jus' gi ya piece a dat still, caw I&I well proud a mi patwa, mi ol' man taak it, mi granny taak it I&I taak it, so if ya nuh like seet a ear it tun aaf ya computah, seen.
I am sure the rock from where you crawled out underneath is still there, find it and crawl back.
Finally as you might have noticed, since I&I read through most of your "reasonings" there is no way I&I can bring I&I self to address YOU the proper way, as I&I would address the I-dem. Tan deh.
May the Almighty Jah Rastafari, Haile Selassie I, Iyasus Kristos, Ruler of the Iniverse, Creator of all living things, creator of Heaven and Earth, put some sense into your narrow minded brain, Jah willing it has the capacity.
RasQabbalah@yahoo.com

Messages In This Thread

Different Types Of Rasta
Rasta Fullness
Re: Rasta Fullness
Re: Different Types Of Rasta. Mi ah TTI Ras!
Re: Rootka Zeb Types Of Rasta. Mi ah TTI Ras!
Different And Still The Same
Re: Yes-I Roots Womb(Man)- U hit d nail on d head *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com