HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Rasta Fullness
In Response To: Re: Different Types Of Rasta ()

Greetings, Greetings

Is always most interesting to see how ones 'view' Rasta. Makes for some lively reasoning as well!

Now... perhaps the term more to explain it would be FULLNESS, rather than standard. Seen. The sistren is very correct when she points in that IanI people know the Wisdom long before the book ever written, as a matter of fact long before them ever have written words IanI people know the Wisdom. Seen. So the book is just the record of the Wisdom that JAH placed within IanI Heart/Minds from the beginning. And then there be those that take that Wisdom and twist it and turn it for them own advantage and downpression. This is not news to Rasta. Right.

However sistren, what me de see a go on is that there be those that wish to take Rasta and 'fit it in' to them own picture rather than reach for the FULLNESS. But most do this sub-consciously, with this excuse or that excuse, seeing the road is a ROUGH one and not wishing to deal with the Trials an Tribulations. Now me not say that any one should act upon something them no get the Fullness of, but... one should NEVER disrespect those that Light the Way with the FULLNESS of RASTAFARI just because them no see that!

So, my question is... what do the I KNOW of RASTAFARI? What do the I know of those that came before the I an suffer when the police come and beat them and abuse them and carry them off to prison for never harming no one, just having the herb plant, a CREATION of the Almighty Himself, a grow in them yard!? Them Rastas a go through great tribulations for the protection of the healing of the nation. Seen. And when the police see Rasta with dreads them stop and search Rasta and harrass Rasta, even though Rasta no do nothing wrong to no one!? And JAH Himself de put the dread there pon the Head, and Rasta in the Fullness no see that as 'ugly' as gman de point in to the I. Rasta talk of LOVE and Rasta talk of PEACE, but still them governments abuse Rasta. Them there RASTAS deserve IanI LOVE and Respect for all them Guidance and Protection. Seen.

So me say, show Raspect for RASTAFARI that reach for them Higher Heights and KNOW the FULLNESS given unto them from the Almighty Most High. And Light the Way for All the World to SEE!

With Everliving RASPECT and LOVE to all JAH I-dren on the road to AWARENESS and TRUTH. ONE LOVE

Give thanks and praise
IanI Rastafari
Guidance and Protection

Messages In This Thread

Different Types Of Rasta
Re: Different Types Of Rasta
Rasta Fullness
Re: Rasta Fullness
Re: Different Types Of Rasta. Mi ah TTI Ras!
Re: Rootka Zeb Types Of Rasta. Mi ah TTI Ras!
Different And Still The Same
Re: Yes-I Roots Womb(Man)- U hit d nail on d head *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com