HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Speaking about Gay...what is

Well like me done say I feel someone's sexuality is they own business, dem fi look inside themselves and meditate and contact JAH and ask JAH what is right and what is wrong for them in this life seen, it's between them and the Most High to determine that, regardless of what I or anyone else might say. Unless they a damn child molester or rapist in which case hotta fiya fi scorch dem. Police, that's a different story. If they wanna be Rasta they have to throw away they badge first, cos you can't say you praise god while you working for the devil. As long as they are sworn to serve babylon then they're my sworn enemy. The job of the police is to serve and protect the rich and persecute the poor, that's why the police were established in the first place and in the early days of police it was very obvious that was their only job. Now they cover it up with the idea that they supposed to "serve and protect everyone equally under the law", but you done know that's some bullshit, just a front to make people accept them and rely on them. We didn't use to have police back in the day in the motherland or turtle island or anywhere else, we had warrior societies: able-bodied young men and women who are sworn to protect the community and uphold a strict code of honor. We need to bring that back and stop relying on de beast-bwoy dem, personally I would never ever call the police no matter what, I rather die than beg them punks for help. Most of my experience with po-po is from U.S. and U.K. and Guyana, but I think it applies to cops in most any part of the world. Fiya for the police and they bosses, the innocent blood of all the people they've murdered is crying out for justice and until we get it there will be NO peace with the beast.

Messages In This Thread

Why should a woman have only one man
Re: Why should a woman have only one man
Do women want to have more than one man?
Re: Attn: G-Man on Rasta Police
Police? Gay?
Re: Attn: G-Man Very Interesting

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com