HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: haile sellasie and the jews of israel.

yow KING IMAN respect this question from di I a whole deal,because IMAN was reading some scrolls my elder brethren highlight to I about HIS MAJESTY CORONATION DAY,when priest and also bishops,and well wishers sing and give praises to god of all gods in the first mention or paragraph,then in the second paragraph give praises to the KING of KINGS,it also stated about the ST.GEORGES CATHEDRAL,who in ADDIS ABABA,who is this ST.GEORGE'S?it also stated that that SELLASSIE I IS the ONE HUNDRED and thirty fourth christian king with two hundred ethiopian KINGS before him,my question is how many years since the ruling of those KINGS is this century,or are they saying since creation there are only three hundred & thirty four KINGS been ruling the earth since then,from a distance another question arrive to I in thought,was ST.GEORGE'S a catholic or a protestants?,these dudes seem to have been interfering in the ethiopians sacred livity for over one hundred and thirty four years,god of gods was a catholic or protestant term certainly it was'nt mouslims else it would be ALLAH,KING OF KINGS ISRAEL KING is ISRAEL creator so do the today so called ISRAELIS honor the EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIEI ?

FIYAH CHIEF

Messages In This Thread

haile sellasie and the jews of israel.
Re: AshkeNazis
Re: AshkeNazis
H.I.M. Stopped Diplomatic ties With Isfake(Israel)
Synagogue of Satan

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com