HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Check KRS ONE album Spritual Minded

I didn't know that had come out yet, a gon grab that as soon as possible. (Although me still mad at KRS for doing that Nike commericial if you know what I'm talking about, but his positive contributions far outweigh that little slip-up).
I also eagerly awaiting the new dead prez, those guys are for real, you should check them if you haven't yet.

Right now my vote for the best hip-hop album of the new millenium so far is Talib Kweli and Hi-Tek "Reflection Eternal"... a gon have to check and see if "the Teacha" can outshine his students!

I love KRS's definition of H.I.P.H.O.P.: Her Infinite Power Helps Oppressed People.

Messages In This Thread

Check KRS ONE album Spritual Minded

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com