Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Sabbath Day, Question of the Day!

Bless the name of the Lord.

Brethren and Sistren, God is good, and may he bless us all with mercy and strength, in times of his wrath, in Babylon.

I have a question for you all to think about, to make you meditate while you burn your ganja.

Which is better, living on Earth, living meek in Ethiopia, OR, getting shot up on the street, and going down to the middle of the Earth, and rising up to HEAVEN?

InI believe that getting shot up on the streets, and going to heaven, for the sake of Rastafari name, and truth, is better than 27 Tons of Marijuana in Ethiopia, I would rather work for JAH, and be an Angel, and get INIQUITY over with.

What the I think? Respond.

Messages In This Thread

Sabbath Day, Question of the Day!
Re: Sabbath Day, Question of the Day!
Re: Sabbath Day, Question of the Day!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com