HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

fe dem dat suss pon we..

dem cyan call out 'beware' an throw out fiyah an slander ones name pon de board if dem so desire, but de truth will nah change..yah see me? me looking fe truth, an truth nah change, for like Jahovia, de truth is de same yesterday today an tommorrow, an de oldest lie in de book is de lie told to Adam, dat him could be like God. Humans nah emanate from INI diety according to Selassie, an according to de bible (chek dat de bible a seh dat ALL MANUNKIND IS SINNERS, ALL A WE..CHEK PS 51:5, AN JER 17:9, ALSO EPH 2:3...
MAN CYANT EVER BECOME GOD..HIM CYAN BE A SON OF GOD, BUT HIM CYAN NOT NOT NOT BE EQUAL TO GOD..ITS A LIE OF SATAN..SEE ISA 43:10, ISA 44:6, 8, HOS 11:9, NUMBERS 23:19
AN MANS OWN EFFORTS, HIM GOOD WORKS EVEN CYANT SAVE HIM..SEE ISA 64:6, AN EPH 2:8-9, GAL 2:16, TITUS 3:5
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
SO FE SLANDER AN REPROACH ME FE SEH DIS BREDRIN AN SISTREN++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

~you will be protected from the lash of the tongue, and need not fear when destruction comes..Job 5:21

~in the shelter of your presence you hide them from the intrigues of men; in your dwelling you keep them safe from accusing tongues..Psalm 31:20

~hear me you who know what is right you people who have my law in your hearts, do not fear the reproach of men or be terrified by their insults..Isaiah 51:7

~He sends from heaven and saves me, rebuking those who hotly persue me; God sends his love and his faithfulness. SELAH..Psalm 57:3

~IF YOU ARE INSULTED BECAUSE OF THE NAME OF CHIRST YOU ARE BLESSED, FOR THE SPIRIT OF GLORY AND OF GOD RESTS ON YOU..1Peter 4:14

~BLESSED ARE YOU WHEN PEOPLE INSULT YOU PERSECUTE YOU AND FALSELY SAY ALL KINDS OF EVIL AGAINST YOU BECAUSE OF ME. REJOICE AND BE GLAD, BECAUSE GREAT IS YOUR REWARD IN HEAVEN, FOR IN THE SAME WAY THEY PERSECUTED THE PROPHETS WHO WERE BEFORE YOU..Matt 5:11,12

Messages In This Thread

fe dem dat suss pon we..
Re: fe dem dat suss pon we..
Re: Question

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com