HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Menelik was King of Kings too

Thank You for bringing those truths to the table, it helps to make my point that much clearer. My point being that Selassie I is the KING of Kings and LORD of Lords, not by the crown of men but by the crown of his Father, Our Father, JEHOVAH ALMIGHTY.

Tomorrow any clown can make up a title calling himself anything, and don't be surprised if you hear it, but just understand that the "Coronation" is significant but not that significant because it is by men. The truth is that Selassie I is the KING of Kings off of instinct, just by his very being, he doesn't need to be ackonowledged by men as that Title, he simply is what he is, and that is the KING of Kings, which really means God. And that's why when it says that the Lamb overcomes the ten horns BECAUSE he is the KING of Kings and LORD of Lords .... meaning God Almighty.

Messages In This Thread

Selassie was KING of Kings before the Coronation

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com