Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

wanting to share!

BLESSED SISTREN,

I AM EXCITED TO SHARE WITH YOU GREAT NEWS THAT I AND MY KING MAN HAS FOUND…..WE HAVE BEEN SPENDING SO MUCH MONEY CALLING BACK AND FORTH TO JAMAICA AND THE BAHAMAS IT IS REDICULOUS!!! I MEAN HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS A MONTH!!! THEN WE WERE USING THE PHONE CARDS SAVED BUT WAS A HASSEL AND SOMTIME GOT RIPPED OFF.. NOW WE HAVE FOUND A BLESSING WITH NEW TECHNOLOGY A CHEAPER WAY AND A LOT MORE TIME TO TALK AS I AM IN THE STATES AND HE IS IN THE CARRIBEAN..CHEAP!!! SERIOUSLY!! PENNIES A MINUTE..AND IF THE OTHER PERSON HAS THE DEVICE AS WELL IT IS EVEN SOMETIMES FREE OR 1 CENT A MINUTE ..REALLY…WE LIKE IT SO MUCH WE BECAME DESTRIBUTORS.. CALL THE U.S. CANADA, ENGLAND EVERYWHERE..IT HAS ONLY BEEN OUT SINCE JULY 3rd,O1..
GIVE THANKS AND PRAISE MOST HIGH!!!! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE INFORMATION ABOUT IT E-MAIL MYSELF HERE OR LION@
real_lion_pr2000@hotmail.com if you would like give him your number and he will call from JAMAICA. TO TELL YOU MORE ABOUT IT…SINCERELY, NANCY

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com