HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Is Rastafari Christian ?
In Response To: Is Rastafari Christian ? ()

Well bruddah Ras T, Orthodox Christianity we nah deny. But Christianity we have to watch for because they have shown RasTa the wrong views. For instance they preach of some pie in the sky when the very Bible shows us that Jesus Christ when He comes will bring the Kingdom of God with Him! New Jahrusalem we ah talk bout. I nah deny dat Jesus will come from Above for the Bible shows us. But I don't believe that there is no Kingdom in the sky. For thy Kingdom come thy will be done on Earth! So the Davidic Covenant is here with us and will be Iverlasting! The Kings of Israel are there temporary but the KING of all Kings Iyesus Kristos will be there on it Foriva! Check out the Imperial Signia which shows the Throne of Israel! Read Psalms 89, II Samuel 7, and also II Chronicles for scrips pertaining to the Davidic Covenant which was shown by H.I.M. Haile Selassie and now the Crown Prince Zera Yacob. So the Christians deny it but you cyant deny the Davidic Covenant. Dat is why I an I ah Orthodox RasTa seen? The Monarchy Rules Foriva! So I an I ah Orthodox Christians yes for I man follow the Faith of the Orthodox Faith but not to be caught up in the rits, rights of the Church but the Faith itself which is Orthodox seen. Any questions you can email me. Jah Love in Christ!

Messages In This Thread

Is Rastafari Christian ?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com